Monday, May 28, 2012

100 Random Questions

I admit that this last few days, I feel so lazy to write my daily life on this blog. Dont want to pour out my mind as usual I did. Hehe. Maybe its because...lalalalala.. Framing is gonna my new interest! :D Since I put instagram app on my xoxo gazzy two months ago.

But hey, I've just found many random questions on Vivin Fb's note. She's my boss daughter, who studies Graphic Design in Singapore. Ah, yeah.. I've check her tumblr out! It was containing many interesting doodles photography, design and also art. Heuheuuu.. *mupeng face

And, here those questions are..

WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage: Gopek tea with many strawberries I give. Nyuum! L
2. Last phone call: Mbak Tri, and its missedcall.
3. Last text message: from stranger number, said: "Pagi agak siang Bu Editor.."
4. Song stuck in your head: Gravity - Coldplay.
5. Last time you cried: 2 days ago, I watched Ceriwis which announced about Indra Bekti's daughter born. Its made me really "terharuuuh" :'(

HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: nope.
7. Been cheated on: hahaaiiy..
8. Kissed someone and regretted it: wowowooooh.. :p
9. Lost someone special: gonna true or lie?
10. Been depressed: helloooh..many girls on this planet sometimes get that condition rite?
11. Been drunk and threw up: nope
12. LIST TWO FAVORITE COLOURS: yellow, purple

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2012)
14. Made a new friend: Yess! Thats you Minceeee :D
15. Fallen in love: still not yet :p
16. Laughed until you cried: YEAAAH!
17. Met someone who changed you: nope
18. Found out who your true friends were: already know them even we are living with many activities at different places.
19. Found out someone was talking about you: yep!
20. Kissed anyone on your friend's list accidentally: heyy, what do you mean???
21. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life : hmm 60% maybe?
22. How many kids do you want to have: 3 only.
23. Do you have any pets: ya. But I had given them all to my cousin in the past. Two turtles.
24. Do you wanna change your name: Neverrr!
25. What did you do for your last birthday: I made bihun-strawberry pudding. And posted one gloomy note on my blog.
26. What time did you wake up today: 3 am.
27. What were you doing at midnight last night: listening to radio.
28. Name something you CANNOT wait for: HUSBAND and three cute babies. *oh, yaaa?
29. Last time you saw your Mother: this evening.
30. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: my bad habbit..the laziness. Haha.
32. What are you listening to right now: Let It Be - The Beatles.
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: Have not. *eh?
34. What's getting on your nervous right now: nothing
35. Most visited webpage: Double T. Tumblr and twitter..
36. What's your real name: Dina Ulvia
37. What's your nickname: people usually called me with many nicknames. Dina, Dindun, Diul, Dinul, Dindon, Daino, Potter, Unyu'-unyu'. And my daddy also called me "Lenggang Ayu" :)
38. Relationship Status: Jomblo tuleeeeen mboookee :p
39. Zodiac sign: if the answer is Aquarius?
40. Male or female: exactly, not male!
41. Age: aww..forget. Maybe 17.. ;)
42. Interest: tumblring, music, rain, whatsapping, reading people's mind, writing my mind, capturing.
43. Eye colour: Black.
44. Hair colour: Pure Black.
45. Long or short: short.
46. Height: I think Im taller than 10 years ago :p
47. Do you have a crush on someone: aah, c'mon.. I'm not an antagonist woman like Indonesian film!
48: What do you like about yourself: my laugh style. Always ngakak forever..Gyahahahah.
49. Piercings: ears.
50. Tattoos: still considering..it looks sexy ya? *lol!
51. Righty or lefty: righty

FIRSTS:
52. First surgery: na'udzubillah..
53. First piercing: I was baby maybe..
54. First best friend: Imam Bukhori Muslim!
55. First sport you joined in: swimming, but now I cant swim anymore. :(
56. First vacation: Jogjaaaah, when I was 5 years old.
58. First pair of trainers: haha forget
59. Eating: bubur bayi.
60. Drinking: asi-nya emak.
61. I'm about to: answer.
62. Listening to: The Beatles.
63. Waiting for: Mr. Right!
64. Want kids: YES, but not now.
65. Get Married: next year in a beautiful place with someone who loved me. *amiiiin. :))
66. Career: successful.
67. Lips or eyes: both.
68. Hugs or kisses: hugs.
69. Shorter or taller: Taller.
70. Older or Younger: Older. Aaah, are you talking about a guy?
71. Romantic or spontaneous: I love spontaneous!
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: arms.
73. Sensitive or loud: loud.
74. Hook-up or relationship: relationship.
75. Trouble maker or hesitant: troublemaker

HAVE YOU EVER:
76. Kissed a stranger: nope.
77. Drank hard liquor: ooo, sorry I'm mosleem baby..
78. Lost your glasses/ contact: I dont wear booth.
79. Sex on first date: Pardon?
80. Broken someone's heart: uummm..wait. But I dont think so.. -__-'
81. Flirted with a hot girl: What?? I'm obviously normal!
82. Been arrested: nope.
83. Turned someone down: yeaa..
84. Cried when someone died: sometimes.
85. Fallen for a friend: oh, big NO!

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: always!
87. Miracles: yeah!
88. Love at first sight: I'll answer ya, if you name its a faith darl..
89. Heaven: yes..
90. Santa Claus: its just imagination figure on film or cartoon at Christmas moment rite?
91. Kiss on the first date: no.
92. Angels: yes.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: No!
95. Had u sing today: yes.
96. Ever cheated on somebody: no.
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go: 2-3 years ago. Maybe I'll correct my destiny. Turning someone down for example?
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be: Sleeping well along that day.
99. Are you afraid of falling in love: no!
100. Blank: Alhamdulillah.. :))

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Tinggalkan Komentar